A&M announces extended ticket pull for Alabama game

Photo by Photo by Abbey Santoro

To accommodate the extreme demand of the already sold out Alabama game, ticket pull will run for an extra hour.

Next weekend, Aggieland will welcome fans for the largest home-game of the season.
Ahead of the Oct. 9 sold out Texas A&M vs. Alabama football game, the 12th Man Foundation announced additional hours for student ticket pull. Starting Monday, Aug. 4 through Friday, Oct. 8, students can pull tickets on their designated day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For specialized ticket seating including Corps of Cadets members, ADA and large groups, refer to specific windows below to save time in line, according to the email: 

• “ADA, Special Needs, Help Window | Inside Window 13 | Monday – Friday

• “Groups of 11 or more | North Windows 1-2 | Monday – Tuesday

• “Senior Corps of Cadets | North Windows 1-2 | Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

• “Junior Corps of Cadets | North Windows 1-2 | Wednesday, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

• “Sophomore Corps of Cadets | North Windows 1-2 | Thursday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

• “Freshman Corps of Cadets | North Windows 1-2 | Thursday, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.”

Additionally, there will be limited guest tickets due to the high demand for the matchup. Only those who purchased the season guest option or a converted sport pass will be guaranteed, according to an email from the 12th Man Foundation.