Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) drives to the basket during Texas A&Ms game against Nebraska in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday, March 22, 2024. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
How Tyrece Radford can catch the attention of NBA scouts

After 5 years of college basketball at Virginia Tech and Texas A&M, Tyrece Radford is furthering his athletic career with the San Antonio...

Homeland Security Secretary visits Aggieland

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano will give a lecture tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center. The lecture, sponsored by the Bush School of Government and Public Service, will address issues regarding homeland security 10 years after the Sept 11 attacks.
Before becoming Secretary, Napolitano served as the 21st governor of Arizona from 2003 until 2009. While serving as governor, according to the Department of Homeland Security webpage, she was the first woman to chair the National Governors Association and was named one of the top five governors in the country by Time Magazine.The lecture is free and open to the public; however, registration to attend the event is required. In order to RSVP to the lecture, either register online to http://napolitano.questionpro.com, call the Scowcroft Institute of International Affairs at 979-458-8015, or email them at [email protected].