Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) drives to the basket during Texas A&Ms game against Nebraska in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday, March 22, 2024. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
How Tyrece Radford can catch the attention of NBA scouts

After 5 years of college basketball at Virginia Tech and Texas A&M, Tyrece Radford is furthering his athletic career with the San Antonio...

Mail Call – Only A&M students can be part of the Twelfth Man

Mr. Foreman needs to get his facts straight before accusing others of not knowing a tradition. First of all, the Twelfth Man is reserved only for students. If you will recall, the tradition started when a student was called upon to suit up and be ready to enter the game if needed. Only students would be allowed to play for our team, so technically only students can be part of the Twelfth Man.
As for your second mistake, Elephant Walk is supposed to be before the last football game of the year, not the last home game, as students can still attend away games and are still needed as the Twelfth Man.