Texas A&M catcher Jackson Appel (20) makes contact with a ball for a double during Texas A&M’s game against Tennessee at the NCAA Men’s College World Series finals at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha, Nebraska on Saturday, June 22, 2024. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
Jones, Appel selected in sixth round of 2024 MLB Draft by Royals, White Sox

Junior RHP Tanner Jones and senior C Jackson Appel are heading to the big leagues after both were taken in the sixth round of the 2024 MLB Draft...

Sandler marries model-actress Titone in Malibu

MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — Adam Sandler married model-actress Jackie Titone in an outdoor ceremony that was attended by celebrity friends and his pet bulldog dressed in a custom tuxedo.
“Sandler got married,” the comic’s Web site said. “Woopity Doo!”
Sandler’s publicist, Cindy Guagenti, confirmed the marriage Monday.
Photographs of Sunday’s nuptials showed “The Wedding Singer” star in a black tuxedo and white yarmulke, and Titone in a white gown with spaghetti straps, standing among hanging pale rose bouquets and chairs draped with pink satin.
Sandler’s dog, Meatball, appears in one photo wearing a black tuxedo jacket and a white yarmulke of his own.
It was the first marriage for Sandler, 36, and Titone, 28.
Titone has appeared in Sandler’s movies, including as a waitress in “Big Daddy” and an angel in “Little Nicky.”
Sandler also has four music albums “They’re all gonna laugh at you,” “What the hell happened to me,” “What’s your name?” and “Adam Sandler: Stan and Judy’s Kid.”
On the Net: Adam Sandler Website: adamsandler.com