House to partake in State Farm College 3-Point Championship

Photo by Photo by: Morgan Engel

Senior Danuel House speaks to Reed Arena for the last time as a player.

Texas A&M senior Danuel House has been selected to the 3-point roster for the 28th annual State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships, which will take place this Thursday at the Berry Center in Cypress, Texas,

Intersport, producers of the event, invites 24 of the country’s elite men’s and women’s college basketball players to compete in the State Farm College Slam Dunk & 3-Point Championships with eight dunkers, along with eight men’s and eight women’s shooters. The program showcases the dunking and sharp-shooting talents of the nation’s top college basketball players during the Men’s 3-Point Shooting Championship, the Women’s 3-Point Shooting Championship, the Battle of the Champions, and the Slam Dunk Championship.

Some notable participants in the 3-point shootout are Wooden Award candidate Denzel Valentine teammate  Bryn Forbes of Michigan State and senior point guard Yogi Ferrell of Indiana.

Coverage will begin tomorrow at 8 and can be seen live on ESPN.