Graduate G Tyrece Radford (23) drives to the basket during Texas A&Ms game against Nebraska in the first round of the 2024 NCAA Tournament at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday, March 22, 2024. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
How Tyrece Radford can catch the attention of NBA scouts

After 5 years of college basketball at Virginia Tech and Texas A&M, Tyrece Radford is furthering his athletic career with the San Antonio...

Inclement weather pushes forward Monday game time

Tim Lai — THE BATTALION
Junior outfielder JB Moss takes an at-bat against Penn State last weekend.
Tim Lai — THE BATTALION Junior outfielder JB Moss takes an at-bat against Penn State last weekend.

Texas A&M will put its undefeated record on the line this week against Houston Baptist Tuesday and Incarnate Word Wednesday.
Because of expected inclement weather, the Houston Baptist matchup has been moved to 4:35 p.m., and the lineup for A&M has yet to be announced.
The Huskies (5-2) are led by senior outfielder Zach Nehrir. Coming into the game, Nehrir has a .391 average, eight RBIs and two triples.
So far, four Aggie starters are hitting above a .400 average, the highest being Mitchell Nau, who is hitting .524. Every Aggie in the starting lineup has an RBI, and Ronnie Gideon leads that category for A&M with 11 on the season.
As a team, A&M boasts 12 total home runs. Six of nine Aggie starters have a home run, and Logan Taylor leads the team with three. Last year, Texas A&M did not hit home run No. 12 until the 34th game of the season.
No starting pitcher has been announced for Tuesday’s game. For last Tuesday’s game, A&M head coach Rob Childress opted to send out freshman Turner Larkins.
Larkins, a freshman out of Arlington, Texas, saw his first start against Stephen F. Austin last Tuesday night. In that game, Larkins went 5 1/3 innings with nine strikeouts en route to a shutout.
Aggies will face Incarnate Word at 6:35 p.m Wednesday.
The Cardinals (4-4) are led by junior Matt Morris, who comes in with a .429 average, six RBIs and two home runs in the season.
A&M relies on a heavy hitting lineup, and so far this season the first two innings of ball games have been the deciding factor for the Aggies. A&M is outscoring its opponents 30-1 in the first two frames of play.