Inside look at the next potential faces of Aggie Football.

Photo by Via Twitter
The Aggies have the most lethal pass rushing duo in the coun- try in Myles Garrett and Daeshon Hall. Add in Daylon Mack, and A&M has one of the best defensive line units in the SEC. Now, add in 6-foot-2, 250 pound defensive end that had 16.5 sacks in 2014 to that mix. The Aggie defense continues to grow and Madubuike adds depth and talent to the unit. Under John Chavis, he will likely grow a bit in size and should possibly see the field in his first year.

National Signing Day is seven days away. Going into the week, the Aggies have 16 verbal commitments, three early enrollees and a few more high-profile recruits they are hoping to snag come next Wednesday afternoon. As part of a week-long feature leading up the athletes signing  the dotted line, The Battalion will report on the profiles of the expected incoming players.

Early enrollees

Trayveon Williams, all-purpose RB, C.E. King (Houston)

Standing at 5’9 and 185 pounds, Williams might not sound like he has a lot to offer, but the four-star recruit graduated early in order to work with the Aggie team in the spring. He originally committed to TCU, but decided to come to College Station instead. He ran for 2,391 yards and 33 touchdowns in his junior year, and once he finds the hole in the defense he really shows off his 4.6 speed. When he is in the open field, opposing teams better be on the lookout. He will be a nice addition to an Aggie backfield that already contains James White, Keith Ford and Kendall Bussey. It is a solid pickup for A&M and although he might not see too much action in his first year, the potential for him is sky high.

Verbal commits

Justin Madubuike, DE, McKinney North (McKinney)

The Aggies have the most lethal pass rushing duo in the country in Myles Garrett and Daeshon Hall. Add in Daylon Mack, and A&M has one of the best defensive line units in the SEC. Now, add in 6-foot-2, 250 pound defensive end that had 16.5 sacks in 2014 to that mix. The Aggie defense continues to grow and Madubuike adds depth and talent to the unit. Under John Chavis, he will likely grow a bit in size and should possibly see the field in his first year.

Kellen Diesch, OT, Byron Nelson (Trophy Club, TX)
The Aggie offensive line unit is already weak, but they continue to add standouts to the list. Diesch is a 6-foot-7, 270 pound tackle that can be the perfect blindside protection to Tate Martell in the future, should Martell honor his commitment to A&M next year. Rated as the fifth best tackle in the country, he has high potential but will likely be sitting behind the current unit learning the system and preparing. However, he adds nice depth to an already-thin position for the Aggies.