Jimbo Fisher resigns at Florida State, set to be come Texas A&M head football coach

Photo by Photo by Andrew Salinero – FSView

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher celebrates the Seminoles 38-22 victory over the Florida Gators at Ben Griffin Stadium.

According to a report by the Tallahassee Democrat, Jimbo Fisher official resigned at Florida State and become Texas A&M’s next head football coach.
Fisher will not coach the Seminoles’ final game of the season. 
FSU president John Thrasher released a statement regarding the departure of Fisher.
“Today, Jimbo Fisher informed me he has accepted an offer to become the next head football coach at Texas A&M University,” Thrasher said.”I believe Texas A&M is getting one of the best coaches in college football.”
The Texas A&M Board of Regents will hold a special telephonic meeting Monday, Dec. 4 at 9 a.m. for President Michael K. Young to authorize, negotiate and execute Fisher’s contract.
Multiple sources have reported that A&M has approved Fisher’s contract of $7.5 million for 10 years, which would be the largest contract in college football history in terms of total value. This would make Fisher the second highest paid coach in FBS, behind Alabama’s Nick Saban, according to ESPN’s Mark Schlabach.
According to multiple reports Texas A&M is set to hold a press conference on Monday to officially introduce Fisher.