No. 14 A&M travels to Columbia to take on Missouri Thursday

The Texas A&M women’s basketball team will look for its sixth SEC win Thursday night against the Missouri Tigers. After beating Auburn on Sunday, the Aggies will aim for their second straight win.
The Tigers (12-10, 2-7 SEC) are led by Jordan Frericks, who is averaging 13.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game. Frericks is third in the SEC in field goal percentage, shooting 48 percent from the floor. Also, Morgan Eye leads the conference in three-pointers made with 56 makes on 161 attempts for 34 percent.
The Tigers are fourth in the SEC in rebounding, pulling down an average of 38 rebounds per game.
On the A&M side, the team works to get back on track after consecutive road losses to then-No. 22 Georgia and No. 1 South Carolina.
A&M has a tandem of its own on offense. The Aggies are led by Courtney Williams and Courtney Walker, who average 14.3 and 14.5 points per game, respectively, and rank sixth and seventh in the SEC. Jordan Jones leads the SEC in assists per game with 6.9.
Achiri Ade is fourth in the SEC in rebounding, grabbing 8.3 per game. With the barrage of three-pointers to be shot by Missouri, Ade will be busy all night.
On offense, the Aggies rank third in the SEC in assists, as the team dishes 14.4 per game. Sharing the ball will be key down the stretch for the Aggies.
Taylor Cooper, Tavarsha Scott-Williams and Rachel Mitchell should see time off the bench to help lead the Aggies and give the starters some rest when needed.
Tip-off is at 8 p.m. Thursday. The game will be shown on the SEC Network.