No one involved with Texas A&M baseball ever believed they were going to lose.  Despite being down 6-1 to Tennessee by the end of the...

SLIDESHOW: College Station Super Regional Game One

Photo by By Alex Miller

Sophomore George Janca hit the game-winning single in the 15th inning, giving the Aggies a 7-6 victory.

• Sophomore Mitchell Kilkenny threw 5.2 scoreless innings in relief and struck out a career-high nine batters.

• Davidson student manager James Padley hugs catcher Jake Sidwell before first pitch.

• Sophomore Cole Bedford throws the ball around the horn after a strikeout in the first inning.

• Senior Nick Choruby was pumped after a lead-off double in the bottom of the first.

• Senior Joel Davis scored a run on his first at-bat in the second inning. It was Davis’ first game back since May 16.

• Davidson’s Will Robertson beat the throw to the plate in the sixth inning to cut A&M’s lead to 6-3.

• Davidson starting pitcher Durin O’Linger threw 138 pitches over a span of 7.2 innings.

• Senior Austin Homan could not a handle on a grounder in the 7th inning. Homan committed two errors in the game.

• Senior Blake Kopetsky prepares to take the field before the start of the 8th inning.

• Davidson’s Brett Centracchico scored the tying run in the 9th inning, sending the game to extras.

• After missing the tag on Davidson’s Max Bazin, George Janca was able to recover and throw Will Robertson out at first in the 11th.

• Davidson’s Max Bazin threw out Braden Shewmake on a grounder in stride to lead-off the 11th inning.

• Davidson relief pitcher Westin Whitmire throws to first on a sacrifice bunt in the 14th. Whitmire is one of two Wildcats from Texas.