2018 Muster speaker announced

Photo by Courtesy

Kathleen Gibson, Class of ’81, will present the keynote address at 2018 Aggie Muster.

Kathleen Gibson, Class of 1981, will deliver the keynote speech at the 2018 Aggie Muster Ceremony in Reed Arena on April 21.
Gibson is currently the president and CEO of the Southwestern Medical Foundation, which provides financial resources to advance medical research and education.
A Fish Camp namesake and longtime supporter of Texas A&M, Gibson has received the Women’s Legacy Award from the Women Former Student Association and the Tyrus R. Timm Honor Registry Award from the Department of Agricultural Economics. She currently serves on the Advisory Council for A&M’s Center for International Business Studies.
Gibson has spent more than three decades in banking and asset management, earning recognition from the Dallas Business Journal as a top 25 industry leader in their Women in Business awards and from the Profiles in Diversity journal in their 10th annual Women Worth Watching edition.
Gibson previously served on the boards of a number of Dallas community organizations, including the Children’s Medical Center, Regional Chamber Board, Center for the Performing Arts Foundation, Opera, Citizens Council, Dallas March for Babies and the Dallas 2012 Olympic Bid Committee.