Graduate P Shaylee Ackerman (10) pitches during Texas A&Ms game against Valpo on Feb. 10, 2024 at Davis Diamond.
Holding down the house
Holding down the house

A statement from SBP Reid Joseph

On February 11, 2014 at 6:45PM a small group of Student Senators informed me of a petition for my impeachment. The trial date has been set for the next general meeting of the Student Senate on February 19, 2014 at 7PM. I have requested the accusations of this petition and have been denied. I also have been denied a list of the petitioners who brought forth these charges. We are currently working to ensure due process and accountability to the student body, and ask that the opposition make all charges available to the public.
It is an incredible honor to represent this student body and school I love so dearly. We have made incredible strides this year in student government and have brought about some great changes. I am proud of the work our team has done this year and look forward to completing the duration of our term. I am concerned that this matter will only distract student government from our ability to advocate for Texas A&M students. I look forward to resolving this issue, laying to rest these allegations, and moving forward with our work with the Student Senate.
I would like to encourage all students to reach out to The Battalion, to the Student Senate as well as myself and express their opinion on the matter. My email is [email protected] and I look forward to hearing from the student body.
God Bless and Gig ‘Em
Reid Joseph ’14
Student Body President