Texas A&M infielder Rylen Wiggins (2) reacts during Texas A&M’s game against Texas at the Austin Super Regional at Red and Charline McCombs Field in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, May 26, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Aggies’ season ends with heartbreaking loss to Longhorns

Sharper play in the sixth innings of Texas A&M softball’s NCAA Super Regional series with No. 1 Texas may have been the difference between...

Aggie archers take aim at Texas State Indoors in Fort Worth

Texas A&M archery looks to continue its nationally-dominating performance in Fort Worth this weekend at the Texas State Indoors Tournament.
With a phenomenal 10 All-Americans, the A&M archery team seems to be headed in the right direction.
“We look to win another national championship,” said A&M head coach Kathy Eissinger. “And we have as many All-Americans as we did last year.”
Top shooters for A&M are juniors Mary Zorn and Lorinda Cohen and sophomore Amber Dawson.
Zorn is the defending world champion while Cohen is a three-time All-American shooter in the recurve who looks to qualify for the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece.
“I just want to have fun and get my degree,” Cohen said..
With the season underway, A&M’s roster is that of an Olympic team already.
The Aggies will not compete in another tournament after the Texas State Indoors until they host the South Indoor Nationals at the A&M Student Recreation Center.