Junior Adela Cernousek tees off during the Bryan Regional of the NCAA Women’s Golf Championship at Traditions Golf Club on Monday, May 6, 2024. (Chris Swann/ The Battalion)
Cernousek captures individual national title as Aggies advance to NCAA quarterfinals

It didn’t take long for Texas A&M athletics to add another accolade to its trophy case. Just a day after the Aggies’ women’s tennis...

Aggieland, Battalion win TIPA awards

Student representatives from The Battalion and the Aggieland yearbook participated in the Texas Intercollegiate Press Association competition in San Antonio Thursday through Saturday.
Among the Aggieland’s 19 awards from the state-wide competition were first-place rankings for Heath Crawford in photo essay, Laura Brenner in opening section copy, Christine Petrich, Mari Saugier, Kevin Wills and Brian Wills for organizations package and Brian Wills and Heath Crawford for photo story.
The Aggieland also won the sweepstakes award, placing first in the yearbook division 1 section.
The Battalion’s 18 awards, received in both on-site competitions and from submissions throughout the semester, included first-place rankings for Robert Saucedo for television commercial, Allison Miles for public relations release writing, Stacy Reeves for feature photo and Jim Gibbs, Ad??n Pe-a and Andrew Burleson for information graphic.