Texas A&M infielder Rylen Wiggins (2) reacts during Texas A&M’s game against Texas at the Austin Super Regional at Red and Charline McCombs Field in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, May 26, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Aggies’ season ends with heartbreaking loss to Longhorns

Sharper play in the sixth innings of Texas A&M softball’s NCAA Super Regional series with No. 1 Texas may have been the difference between...

All clear: no suspicious devices found after bomb threats

Photo by Ishika Samant

A police car stands on the perimeter of White Creek Apartments blocking the entrance on Thursday, June 1, 2023.

A Code Maroon message was sent out on Thursday, June 1 at 1:15 p.m. alerting the campus community of a bomb threat at White Creek Apartments. All residents are asked to evacuate immediately, with the community center suggested as a refuge location. All non-residents are urged to avoid the White Creek area.

Bus route 3, servicing White Creek Apartments, has been suspended until further notice.

UPDATE: At 2:03 p.m., Thursday, June 1 another bomb threat alert has been sent via Code Maroon regarding a bomb threat at the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility, also in West Campus. It is currently unknown if the two threats are related. Evacuations are active and all others are asked to avoid the area.

UPDATE: At 3:02 p.m., Thursday, June 1, a CODE Maroon alert declared that no suspicious devices were found at either the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Facility and White Creek Apartments. The situation has been declared all clear and occupants of both buildings have been given the go-ahead to return.

Editor’s note: The situation is currently an active investigation, and no other information can be released at time of publication.