A&M student found dead in Panama City, Fla.

On Wednesday in Panama City, Fla., the body of 21-year-old Justin Richard Delval was found in a ditch next to a beach house at 9:15 a.m. The cause of death is unknown. Panama City Beach Police Department said there was no sign of foul play. A microscopic tissue examination and toxicology tests will have to be done to determine the cause, Medical Examiner Michael Hunter said, and it will take 60 to 90 days for the results to come in. According to The News Herald, a daily newspaper in Panama City, traumatic injury has been ruled out by the state Medical Examiner’s Office as a possible cause of death for Delval, a sophomore general studies major from Katy, Texas. Police officials say that although Delval was found lying next to the Sterling Reef Condo on Front Beach Road, he was not staying there and it remains unclear exactly where he was staying while he was in town. Officials say he was hanging out with friends and drinking heavily at the Sterling Reef until midnight. The investigation is ongoing.