A&M student killed in College Station collision

Silver+Taps
Photo by File
Silver Taps

Texas A&M marketing senior Caroline Killian was killed in an automobile accident Monday, June 26 at the Holleman Drive-Harvey Mitchell Parkway intersection in College Station.

The Eagle reported that the three-vehicle accident occurred around 6 p.m. after one driver made a left-hand turn from Harvey Mitchell Parkway onto Holleman Drive. This vehicle collided with a second vehicle passing through the intersection, causing the first car to crash into a third vehicle stopped at a traffic light.

The passenger in the stopped car was pronounced dead at the hospital and identified earlier today as Killian.
KBTX reported that local authorities say alcohol was not involved in the incident and that the drivers of the other vehicles sustained injuries but are anticipated to recover.

A GoFundMe account has been set up to allow management junior Tarryn Glenn, a friend of Killian’s who is currently studying abroad in Spain, to travel back to the United States for the funeral. The funding page states that any and all extra funding will go toward funeral expenses for Killian.

The case remains under investigation, and any information should be reported to the police department.