Anthony Hopkins marries antique dealer in Malibu

MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — Oscar winner Anthony Hopkins married antique dealer Stella Arroyave during a private ceremony in Malibu, said publicist Paul Bloch.
It was the third marriage for the 65-year-old Hopkins, who won a best-actor Oscar for 1991’s “The Silence of the Lambs,” and the first for the 46-year-old bride.
The small wedding on Saturday was attended by family and friends, but Bloch said Monday that he couldn’t provide a guest list or any additional information.
A photograph released by a private photographer showed Hopkins in a dark suit with his smiling bride in a white wedding gown.
Hopkins reprised the role of serial-killer Hannibal Lecter in 2001’s “Hannibal” and last year’s prequel “Red Dragon.”
Hopkins, who was born in Wales and knighted by the queen of England in 1993, became a U.S. citizen in 2000.
He divorced his second wife, Jennifer Ann Lynton, last June after 29 years of marriage. The couple had married in 1973 after Hopkins was divorced from his first wife, Petronella, with whom he has a daughter.
Although Hopkins is usually guarded about his private life, he once described himself as a loner. “I live a separate life and am not very good with any relationships — with anyone,” Hopkins said in a 2001 interview. “I can’t be locked up with anyone for too long.”