Texas A&M infielder Ted Burton (27) and catcher Jackson Appel (20) collide during Texas A&M’s game against Arkansas at Olsen Field on Friday, May 17, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Razorbacks take Game 2 over Aggies behind solid bullpen performance
Hunter Mitchell, Associate Sports Editor • May 17, 2024

In Thursday’s game against No. 3 Arkansas, it took 11 innings in a historic pitcher’s duel between junior LHP Hagen Smith and sophomore LHP...

Brazos march route changes

As the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets prepares for the annual March to the Brazos, an event to raise money for the March of Dimes, it is also preparing to take another route.
Saturday’s march will change slightly this year, said Josh Owen, a senior English major. Instead of marching on the highway, a new route will be taken that will involve some unpaved roads, he said.
The event involves a march eight miles out of town to the beef center, Owen said. The cadets then go through an unofficial rank change. The change is not official until final review, he said.
The route’s change came because of safety precautions, Owen said.
Although the path will be different, the University Police Department will still assist the cadets, said Sgt. Alan Baron, public information officer for UPD.