Bush Library treats community

Captain America, with a bag of candy in tow, was one of many visitors to the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum on Sunday for its fifth annual Childrens Costume Contest and Trick-or-Treating Halloween event.
Families from Bryan-College Station dressed as an and eclectic group of superheroes, werewolves, zombies and astronauts, converged on the plaza outside the library for an evening ofHalloween
festivities.
The Bush library plays host to families for holidays all throughout the year, including Fourth of July and Easter.
Warren Finch, director of the Bush library, said these events are a way to say thank you to its supporting
community.
Were a part of the community, Finch said. We get a lot of support from the local folks, a lot of support from Texas A&M, support from College Station and Bryan and its kind of a way to give something back.
Attendees were encouraged to do some giving of their own and donate canned goods and other non-perishables to the Food for Families holiday food drive, which helps feed families in the Brazos Valley.