Aggies a win away from Women’s College World Series after 6-5 victory over Longhorns

Columnist represents national view of war

I’m sure I’m not the only one who cringes at the irony of your statement to “get a backbone” after so cold-heartedly discarding our troops for resenting a war that risks their lives based on false pretenses and lies. If you’re so courageous why aren’t you fighting alongside our troops on the frontlines instead of just preaching to support them by keeping them in harm’s way? And yes the war was unfounded, and if you took the time to actually research the many 9/11 reports and credible investigations into scandal after scandal instead of just listening to FOX news, you might actually have a respectable opinion. And the troops couldn’t have known what they were signing up for because if you recall, this war was not supposed to last more than two years, if even that long. Even though you may represent the College Station population, I am thrilled to see Frazee’s articles because it represents the rest of the nation, as proved by Bush’s plummeting approval ratings rivaled only by Nixon. But you probably think that was an honorable administration too.
Dayna CoxClass of 2008