Dr. Weston Porter (top left) and researchers from the breast cancer lab. (Photo courtesy of Dr. Weston Porter)
New A&M research initiative provides cutting-edge cancer treatments
J.M. Wise, News Reporter • April 8, 2024

It has been 20 months since Michelle Pozzi, Ph.D, of Texas A&M’s Biochemistry and Biophysics department was diagnosed with cancer. However,...

Light Middleweight boxers Francis Cristal and Frank Chiu throw crosses during Farmers Fight Night on Thursday, April 4th, 2024, at Reed Arena.
‘One day there’s going to be a ring in the middle of Kyle Field’
Zoe May, Editor in Chief • April 11, 2024

“Throw the 1, follow with the 2!” “Keep your hands up!” “Tie him up!” It was the sixth fight of the night. The crowd was either...

Students, residents commemorates Eid Al-Fitr
Lasan Ukwatta Liyanage, Life & Arts Writer • April 11, 2024

This year's Eid Al-Fitr celebration, hosted by Texas A&M’s Muslim Student Association, or MSA, drew over 1,500 attendees on Wednesday,...

Student housing located right outside off campus boundaries on George Bush Drive. 
Guest Commentary: An open letter to City Hall
Ben Crockett, Guest Contributor • April 11, 2024

City Council, As representatives of the Texas Aggie Classes of 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027, we write to you today to urge a reconsideration...

Cosmo names Matthew Perry Fun Fearless Male for 2004

NEW YORK (AP) – Matthew Perry, ”the epitome of a hot Cosmo male,” has been named Cosmopolitan magazine’s Fun Fearless Male for 2004.
In a recent statement, Editor-in-Chief Kate White also described Perry, star of NBC’s ”Friends,” as ”handsome, charming and incredibly talented. Plus, he’s retained his optimism and sense of humor through difficult personal relationships.”
Alicia Silverstone, star of the 1995 film ”Clueless” and NBC’s ”Miss Match,” is the magazine’s Fun Fearless Female of the year.
White described the 27-year-old Silverstone as gutsy and talented and said she lives life with a vengeance. ”I really respect how committed she is to her beliefs and how she works to improve the world around her.”Also being honored in Cosmopolitan’s February issue: Sofia Coppola, Ashanti, Lucy Liu, Holly Hunter, Parminder Nagra, Lisa Scottoline, Mischa Barton and Diane Lane.
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) – Diane Keaton will receive