Texas A&M infielder Rylen Wiggins (2) reacts during Texas A&M’s game against Texas at the Austin Super Regional at Red and Charline McCombs Field in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, May 26, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Aggies’ season ends with heartbreaking loss to Longhorns

Sharper play in the sixth innings of Texas A&M softball’s NCAA Super Regional series with No. 1 Texas may have been the difference between...

Dean receives Medal

Ryan C. Crocker, dean and executive professor at the George Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University, will receive the 2011 George Catlett Marshall Medal, the highest award presented by the Association of the United States Army to an individual who has exhibited selfless service to the U.S. It will be presented to Crocker by the Association’s Council of Trustees to recognize his contributions to the United States Foreign Service, the diplomatic corps, national defense and the men and women of the armed forces. The award presentation will be Oct. 12 at the George Catlett Marshall Memorial Dinner, the final event of the three-day annual meeting and exposition at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D. C.