Did you hear?

Girl 1 (walking out of Blocker): My roommate has not left the room in like three days.Girl 2: Why? Is she sick?Girl 1: No, she’s fine. She just thinks she has swine flu.
Girl 1: In two hours, I go to the gym.Girl 2: Which gym? Like the Rec?Girl 1: No, no, no, no-Girl 2: Why?Girl 1: The Rec smells.
Girl 1: What is that?Girl 2: That … is Lindsay Lohan.
Guy 1: Hey, how do you spell “syphilis?”Guy 2: I’m not sure, but I think it starts with a “c.”
Girl 1: Wasn’t [Thomas Jefferson] a president? No. Didn’t he write the Declaration of Independence?Girl 2: No! Thomas Jefferson invented the lightbulb.
Teacher’s Assistant (trying to get the class to give an example of an acidic liquid and a basic liquid): So say we have lemonade and …Student: “Vodka!”
Girl 1 (sitting at desk in MSC): That picture is questionable.Girl 2: Just like my mom’s chicken.
Girl 1: When velociraptors were real, how tall were they?
Girl 1: This movie’s 122 minutes long? That’s like 82 seconds! Wait…hold on, that didn’t come out right…
Professor (on Disney princeses): They’re too hot. I mean, Ariel – she’s hot! Jasmine – she’s smokin’ hot! And Pocahontas – don’t even get me started on Pocahontas.
Have your friends or professors said something strange? Send comments to [email protected].