Aggies a win away from Women’s College World Series after 6-5 victory over Longhorns

Events this week

Wednesday

Panel discussion on homelessness, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., in MSC 206 Community agency representatives will discuss homelessness, they include: Steven Bethea, homeless and housing services program director at Twin Cities Mission, Eric Fisher, HUD housing program case manager at Twin City Mission, Wynne Clark, executive director at Twin City Mission, Alsie Bond, chairwoman of Brazos Valley homeless coalition for the city of Bryan, and Kate Mason of MHMR. Social Justice Week, Monday through Friday, includes several events to increase awareness for students and other members of the Texas A&M community about social issues and how to initiate change.

Thursday

Archie Bunker’s neighborhood, 5:30-7:30 p.m., in Rudder 510 Discussion of diversity will be presented in Archie Bunker’s neighborhood by the Department of Multicultural Services. Social Justice Week, Monday through Friday, includes several events to increase awareness for students and other members of the Texas A&M community about social issues and how to initiate change.

Friday

Taking action, noon-5 p.m., in Rudder Plaza Children’s book donations and banner signing at Think Globally, Act Locally. Social Justice Week, Monday through Friday, includes several events to increase awareness for students and other members of the Texas A&M community about social issues and how to initiate change.