Family Weekend events 2018

Family+Weekend
Photo by Photo by Alyssa Denson
Family Weekend

Baseball vs. Alabama
There will be two opportunities to catch a baseball game this weekend, as families can watch the Aggies on Friday at 6:30 p.m. or Saturday at 1 p.m. Blue Bell Park is bound to be packed as students, former students and families watch the Aggies BTHO Alabama.
Midnight Yell
Midnight Yell is back this spring and will start earlier than usual, at 10 p.m. on Friday. If your family isn’t familiar with this Aggie tradition and you can convince them to stay up, this is the perfect opportunity to practice yells for the Maroon and White game.
Downtown Bryan Street & Art Fair
If your family is interested in events in the community surrounding Texas A&M, there will be a street and art fair which showcases local artists’ works this Saturday in Downtown Bryan, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Live music and street performers will be featured and will allow families to experience a unique part of Bryan.
Family Weekend Carnival
Families can enjoy carnival games and free food on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Recreation Center Terrace. This provides a great chance to bring some fun competition to family weekend, with games such as giant Jenga and corn hole.
Texas A&M Singing Cadets Spring Concert
The Singing Corps of Cadets is hosting its annual Spring Concert on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. in Rudder Auditorium. As an internationally renowned musical group, the cadets’ concert will be a great experience for family members of all ages.
Vice President of Student Affairs Open House
Hosted in the home of the Senior Vice President for Student Affairs, the open house will give students an opportunity to meet with Daniel J. Pugh and his wife, Denice Pugh, and eat free kolaches. The event will take place on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at their address, 100 Throckmorton St.
A full list of events is available online at http://familyweekend.tamu.edu/events.