From thebatt.com

P. S. Remember when you voted for No Child Left Behind and the Patriot Act? Remember when you said that McCain would be more experienced than Obama, in essence campaigning for him over another democrat?
Remember when you insinuated that it was possible that Obama was actually a Muslim, just to play to America’s intolerance?
Amanda just thinks you crossed the line of propriety.
I think you’re a traitor to your party.
I have to say that this letter touches on all the things that I would say to her if I had a chance. When I was in high school, Hillary came on her book tour for “It takes a village” and I had the honor of meeting her and briefly speaking with her. At the time it was probably one of the greatest moments of my life. I look at her now and I am confused. Much like Amanda, I really wanted to support her, but I just can’t do it.
I remember watching the election returns when I was little – back when they could actually call an election the night it happened and it didn’t require the Supreme Court, or one of the candidates conceding the election – and thinking how cool it would be to be president. I claimed that I was going to be the first female president, and actually held that belief thorough college… (HA HA HA) So when she ran, which I think we all knew she would do, I was intrigued, to say the least. But she just isn’t the candidate for me. And I refuse to support someone based on the fact that they are a woman (or black, or whatever) and I would very much like to have a woman at the helm. I will support a candidate not only because of their positions on things that are “near and dear” to me and my opinion of where I think the country ought to go, but also on their character and moral fiber. She does not pass the test in my book. Sorry Hillary! Do I think that America is ready for a woman in the White House? Yes – just not this woman.
You now agree with what us Republicans have been thinking for about, oh, 16 years.