Junior P Emily Kennedy (11) pitches the ball during the Aggie softball teams Maroon & White game on Friday, Oct. 27, 2023 at Davis Diamond (Katelynn Ivy/The Battalion).
A&M advances to Super Regionals with run-rule victory over Texas State

When Texas State softball senior RHP Jessica Mullins and Texas A&M junior LHP Emiley Kennedy each started Sunday’s Bryan-College Station...

Funeral set for freshman cadet

Service and funeral arrangements for Amy Pacheco, a freshman member of the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets, who was killed in a car accident over the weekend have been set. A prayer service will begin at 6:30 p.m. on Friday at Bethel Tabernacle, in Houston. The burial service will also be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday at Bethel Tabernacle, and will be followed by her internment at Calvary Hill Funeral Home and Cemetery. Funeral plans for Miguel Hernandez, another freshman cadet who was killed in the accident, have not yet been determined. To help the families of Pacheco and Hernandez cover the cost of their funerals, two PayPal accounts have been created for receiving donations and can be accessed through the Corps of Cadets website.