Hot Spot of the Week | T Garden offers quiet, inexpensive place to study and eat

College students want more for their buck. Of course they’re going to spend money on food, but that doesn’t mean students have to spend more to eat food.
The T Garden, located in Bryan and owned by Jennifer Hardeman Lilleker, is a perfect place to refresh and relax during study breaks. They offer daily specials, like fresh quiches, sandwiches, fruits and soups for a low price. This little tea room is about five minutes from campus, and it offers take-out. English afternoon tea is served daily from 2 to 5 p.m.
Try the “Soup, Salad, Sandwich Combo.” The smoked turkey sandwich is a delicious combination of smoked turkey with cranberry chutney, cucumbers and a cream cheese spread. Customers can create their own dish with the combo and there are plenty of sandwiches and fresh salads to choose from.
For dessert, The T Garden has a wonderful selection. Try the mouth-watering “Amaretto, Blackberry & Peach Cobbler” topped with ice cream – delicioso!
With Parents’ Weekend coming up soon, the T Garden is a place to treat mothers and grandmothers to a special brunch or tea-time. They also schedule graduation luncheons, host finger-food receptions, five-course dinner parties, holiday office parties and baby or bridal showers. The T Garden is lovely and has a great atmosphere to relax.
Bon appetit!
The T Garden 108 North Avenue East Bryan, Texas 77801979.268.4171
LuncheonMonday-Saturday 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.English Afternoon TeaFriday & Saturday 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
To check out the latest menu, visit: www.tgardencafe.com