Junior P Emily Kennedy (11) pitches the ball during the Aggie softball teams Maroon & White game on Friday, Oct. 27, 2023 at Davis Diamond (Katelynn Ivy/The Battalion).
A&M advances to Super Regionals with run-rule victory over Texas State

When Texas State softball senior RHP Jessica Mullins and Texas A&M junior LHP Emiley Kennedy each started Sunday’s Bryan-College Station...

Houston nips A&M, 2-1

%26%23160%3B

The No. 18 Texas A&M softball team out-hit Houston seven to two but fell to the Cougars Wednesday at Cougar Softball Stadium, 2-1.
The Aggies left seven runners on base and surrendered four walks to the Cougars in the loss.
Senior center fielder Emily Albus led all players with three infield hits. Senior catcher Nicole Morgan drove in Albus in the top of the third inning for A&M’s only run.
Katie Marks, the Aggies sophomore starting pitcher, took the loss and saw her record go to 12-2. Marks went all six innings on the mound for head coach Jo Evans.
A&M (26-10, 7-5 SEC) travels to Lexington this weekend to face No. 12 Kentucky (29-7, 5-4 SEC) in a three-game series beginning Friday.
Tyler Stafford, sports reporter