Kansas shows up

Another game where the Sooners didn’t seem to have as many friends as their out of state opponent in the stands. KU fans came in droves, and witnessed the Jayhawks break the game wide open in the middle of the second half, and they slammed the door on OU. The high-flying first half was followed by Kansas clamping down on the Sooners, and only allowing them four field goals in the second half.
“An 11 am game after a week off, it didn’t surprise me the way we came out in the first half,” Kansas coach Bill Self said. (In the second half) “I told them to play better, we talked more about playing with balance and energy.”
Once the game got out of hand, it was time to turn to the stands for some entertainment. Sooner Man was present in the stands again. After staying through the first three games yesterday, and then moving over to see the OU women, the face painted man in a Sooner football jersey was up to see even more basketball today. Hopefully we’ll see more of him even though his team was knocked out.
Apparently, Brent and I sat in front a section reserved for former officials and coaches. They seemed to know what both teams should be doing, especially when they turned the ball over. Every foul call was incorrect or it was the best call of the night. I hate to rant, but do these guys show up everywhere? I’m already getting nervous about A&M’s game tonight, the stands are already half orange (the non-burnt kind), and after the way Nebraska got run out of the building last night, it worries me to think the Ags might run into a hot team at the wrong time.