Texas A&M infielder Kaeden Kent (3) celebrates a home run during Texas A&M’s game against Tennessee at the NCAA Men’s College World Series finals at Charles Schwab Field in Omaha, Nebraska on Saturday, June 22, 2024. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
Winning 9 to 5: A&M beats Tennessee in Game 1 of College World Series finals
Luke White, Sports Editor • June 23, 2024

While Texas A&M baseball had never appeared in the College World Series finals before Saturday, the Aggies played as if they were seasoned...

MAIL CALL

I am a former undergrad student and presently working on my master’s degree as well. I heard about the flag room rave this afternoon, and now have seen the video on YouTube. Not only do I think that it was entirely inappropriate but also disrespectful. Though it was coined as a “farewell” to the MSC, it was not portrayed that way. The MSC is a MEMORIAL, and therefore entirely disrespectful for those it was meant to honor. Also, it was very inappropriate for those students who were studying for upcoming finals, which is what the “living room of TAMU” is all about. I hope that when you cover this story tomorrow in the Batt, that you will point out those things, and not praise them for their actions. I know others feel the same way as I do.