Junior Adela Cernousek tees off during the Bryan Regional of the NCAA Women’s Golf Championship at Traditions Golf Club on Monday, May 6, 2024. (Chris Swann/ The Battalion)
Cernousek captures individual national title as Aggies advance to NCAA quarterfinals

It didn’t take long for Texas A&M athletics to add another accolade to its trophy case. Just a day after the Aggies’ women’s tennis...

MAIL CALL

In response to the column printed in last Monday’s edition of The Battalion, I want to first agree with the view and give my sympathies to the rest of the Aggie family that has to deal with Howdy. I just want to say that, like it or not, Howdy will most likely stay here and I want to encourage everyone who runs across a problem or has an idea for an improvement to send an email to [email protected] with the subject of Howdy Improvement. I say let’s lend a helping hand and start helping the people working on the site to make it better not only for our benefit but also for those who will follow in our footsteps.