MAIL CALL

Corps overreacts
In response to the comic strip on Monday Sept. 24th.
I seem to have misunderstood the point of a comic strip. For a while I thought it was intended to be taken light-heartedly and with a laugh, yet the Corps has once again taken it to far. I was under the impression that the comic would have only taken a hit at the Trigon and/or the military personnel who called for Bravos to be worn by the Cadets on game day. This was not a hit on their patriotism just a joke about how their khaki uniforms looked mixed in with a sea of blue.
If the Cadets had an issue with people commenting on how they looked they should not have. Everyone on campus knows that they have to wear their uniforms everyday and that they take pride in that, so why even let some comic strip offend you about not matching the rest of the students at the game.
And as for the many Americans who have died for our country and our flag, they did it not only for themselves, but also for those whose opinions differed from their own, so think twice before throwing their legacy into the Battalion’s face.
Camille Munoz
Class of 2003
Aggie show their true colors
I watched the game with a dozen other Aggies here in California and was stricken with goose bumps every time the cameras panned the crowd. The Red White and Blue Out at Kyle Field was truly remarkable. As always, the 12th Man finds a unique way to show its spirit. You reminded me why I’m so proud to be an Aggie, and even prouder to be an American.
Kathy Clarke
Class of 1995