Dr. Weston Porter (top left) and researchers from the breast cancer lab. (Photo courtesy of Dr. Weston Porter)
New A&M research initiative provides cutting-edge cancer treatments
J.M. Wise, News Reporter • April 8, 2024

It has been 20 months since Michelle Pozzi, Ph.D, of Texas A&M’s Biochemistry and Biophysics department was diagnosed with cancer. However,...

Light Middleweight boxers Francis Cristal and Frank Chiu throw crosses during Farmers Fight Night on Thursday, April 4th, 2024, at Reed Arena.
‘One day there’s going to be a ring in the middle of Kyle Field’
Zoe May, Editor in Chief • April 11, 2024

“Throw the 1, follow with the 2!” “Keep your hands up!” “Tie him up!” It was the sixth fight of the night. The crowd was either...

Students, residents commemorates Eid Al-Fitr
Lasan Ukwatta Liyanage, Life & Arts Writer • April 11, 2024

This year's Eid Al-Fitr celebration, hosted by Texas A&M’s Muslim Student Association, or MSA, drew over 1,500 attendees on Wednesday,...

Student housing located right outside off campus boundaries on George Bush Drive. 
Guest Commentary: An open letter to City Hall
Ben Crockett, Guest Contributor • April 11, 2024

City Council, As representatives of the Texas Aggie Classes of 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027, we write to you today to urge a reconsideration...

Moscovic named player of the week

A&M senior setter Jenna Moscovic was named the Big 12 Volleyball Player of the Week on Monday.
Moscovic was a force on the offensive and defensive fronts, recording back-to-back triple-doubles while directing the Aggies to five-game road victories against Houston and Missouri.
Moscovic recorded the second triple-double of her career and the first by an Aggie this season with a career-high 12 kills, 50 assists and 14 digs against the Cougars. She also posted a match-high .500 hitting percentage at Houston with only two errors in 20 attempts.
In the Aggies? Big 12 opening victory at Missouri, Moscovic came within one block of completing her first quadruple-double. The All-America candidate posted 10 kills, a season-high 16 digs and a career-high nine blocks. In addition, Moscovic tallied 63 assists to surpass the 4,000 assists milestone.
For the week, Moscovic paced the Aggies with a .413 hitting percentage and 11.30 assists, 1.30 blocks, 2.20 kills and 3.00 digs per game. This season, she is averaging 13.03 assists, 2.03 kills, 3.00 digs and 0.68 blocks per game and leads A&M with a .393 hitting percentage.
Moscovic and the Aggies (8-1, 1-0) return to action Wednesday when they play host to the Baylor Bears (8-2, 0-2) at 7 p.m. at G. Rollie White Coliseum.