New garage on Northside

The Polo Road Garage will be located near ETB and completed around July 2020.

As the student population in College Station continues to rise, the Board of Regents has approved the construction of a new parking garage on Polo Road, adjacent to the Emerging Technologies Building.
The parking garage will also include a satellite recreation center, dining options for students and an office for transportation services. With approximately 1,700 parking spaces, this project will cost a total of $78.4 million.
The Polo Road Garage construction will begin in March with substantial completion of the parking garage scheduled for July 2020, said Melissa Maraj, communications manager for Transportation Services. The recreation and dining portion is scheduled for completion in late fall of 2020.
A portion of Lot 50 will be used for the creation of the garage, but Lots 51 and 47 will remain unchanged. As the construction begins in March, Lot 50 pass holders will be able to park at West Campus Garage until the lot reopens or until the pass expires in July 2019. Night pass users will be able to continue parking in Lot 50 after the construction of the garage complex, but not in the garage itself.
At the start of permit registration, Lot 50X users will be unable to renew their pass and may request Lot 50 or any other lot pass.