Aggies a win away from Women’s College World Series after 6-5 victory over Longhorns

Spring into fresh fashion

Flavor of the Week. Bringing you the latest updates in fashion. Guiding you out of bed and into the latest trends. Whether on campus or out for the night, you’ll be in style. I’ll give you fashion tips to add a little flavor to your wardrobe.

This Week’s Must

Girls- Spring styles and colors are coming alive. Pastel yellow, purple and green are flattering colors to pair with the occasional black that is in everyone’s wardrobe. Throw a pastel shirt with that black high-waisted skirt you have been meaning to wear. Oh they make a snazzy pair! Oilily has a line alive with vibrant spring colors. The “Booster” jacket – pastel yellow, with an embroidered butterfly that takes up the backside of the jacket, is perfect with jeans.
Guys- Pair your favorite pair of jeans with a pastel Ralph Lauren shirt. A button-up polo is perfect for any occasion and can be worn again after the family Easter festivities.

This Week’s Lust

Girls- Floral dresses are perfect for this spring’s apparel. Oilily has the perfect spring dress with a twist. The “Shira” dress mixed with floral and a horizontal striped pattern, and bright colors – this dress is definitely a lust. Bebe also has a combination of spring colors, mixed with floral patterns. Try the “Floral Printed Silk Strapless Dress” a cut that’ll make heads turn.
Guys- If you’re a pro at taking risks, you won’t be afraid to try the “Casual Button-Down” in ‘Sharp Paisley.’ This is the closest a guy can get to a floral pattern – a charming and envious look that will definitely label you a trendsetter. Top it off with a blazer if in cool weather, or pair it with jeans. Either way, you’ll still pull off the paisley pattern.

Shop of the Week:

Oilily
Houston 5085 Westheimer TX 77056 Houston 713 335 6303
Dallas216 Northpark CenterTX 75225 Dallas 214 692 5173