Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Students venture into business

Eight days remain for student-entrepreneurs to submit proposals for the Center for New Ventures and Entrepreneurship Ideas Challenge. Students from all majors and graduate programs are eligible to participate, with $1,000 – $3,000 cash prizes awarded for the top six original business ideas. David Flint, a marketing professor and Ideas Challenge judge, said successful proposals show potential to create value, capture the judges’ interest,
and are well-defended. “We try to get students to think entrepreneurially, trying something they’ve not tried before,” Flint said. A workshop for interested students will take place at 6:30 p.m. today in Wehner Building, room 161. Additional information is available online at http://cnve.tamu.edu/programs/ideas-challenge.