White Creek Apts. to be ready for Aug. 22 move-in

A&M Department of Residence Life officials announced Wednesday the White Creek Apartments — the newest housing development on West Campus — will be ready for students scheduled to move in on Aug. 22.
In a release, Carol Binzer, director of administrative and support services for Residence Life, said those in charge of the construction of the complex have guaranteed its completion.
“We have been assured by the builder, Balfour Beatty, that, except for a few finishing touches, everything will be ready,” Binzer said. “Balfour Beatty has a history of on-time opening and they are committed to do so with this project.”
According to the release, White Creek has 1,266 beds arranged into one-, two- and four-bedroom apartments. The units have private bedrooms, private or semi-private bathrooms, in-unit washer and dryer with spacious living rooms and kitchens with full-sized appliances.
“The new complex was designed to be a quality space for students. We want to make sure each space is in a top finished condition before students move in,” Binzer said.
For residents interested in a preview of the interior of the complex, a sneak peek is available at reslife.tamu.edu.