Aggies return home for mid-week series against UTPA

And then there was one. Texas A&M is now the only undefeated baseball team remaining in the NCAA. After a weekend sweep in the Houston College Classic, including a 6-0 win against No. 8 Houston, the Aggies return home for a short two-game mid-week series against the Broncs of UT Pan-American.
The Broncs (8-3) come in after a sweep of Lamar one week ago. The key player for them will be Logan Landon. He is batting .432 on the year with seven RBI, one home run, and four doubles to his name. The Broncs are 1-2 on the road this season, including a one run loss to No. 6 Texas in Austin.
The No. 7 Aggies (16-0) have a deep lineup that can do damage at any moment. As a team, the Aggies have hit 20 home runs on the year, led by Logan Taylor (5). Only one player out of the Aggie lineup has yet to hit a home run this season. A&M also features seven players in the lineup that have double-digit RBI on the season, led by J.B. Moss and Nick Banks (14).
A&M pitching has been a huge part of the 16-game winning streak. A&M has two young pitchers that have already impressed and will probably get two starts this week.
Tuesday night, the Aggies will likely send freshman Turner Larkins to the mound for his fourth start of the season. Larkins (1-0) has a 2.60 ERA this season with 17 strikeouts.
On Wednesday afternoon, it is likely that A&M will send another freshman Brigham Hill to the bump for his second start of the year. Hill (1-0) has a 1.35 ERA this year with 12 total strikeouts.
Texas A&M is now only four wins away from 1,000 wins all-time at Olsen Field.
The first game on Tuesday will be a 6:35 pm first pitch. Wednesday, first pitch is scheduled for 3:05 pm.