Texas A&M infielder Rylen Wiggins (2) reacts during Texas A&M’s game against Texas at the Austin Super Regional at Red and Charline McCombs Field in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, May 26, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
Aggies’ season ends with heartbreaking loss to Longhorns

Sharper play in the sixth innings of Texas A&M softball’s NCAA Super Regional series with No. 1 Texas may have been the difference between...

Aggies return to the blocks to host Art Adamson Invitational

Photo by Robert O’Brien

Junior Chloe Stepanek competes in the Women’s 200 Yard Freestyle Relay during the 2023 SEC Swimming & Diving Championships at the Rec Center Natatorium on Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2022.

The 10th annual Art Adamson Invitational will be held at the Rec Center Natatorium hosted by the Texas A&M swimming and diving teams on Nov. 15-17.
The Maroon and White are coming off wins on Nov. 3 by the women’s team against unranked Georgia Tech (192-103) and a close loss against No. 2 Texas (148-115). The No. 13 men’s team picked up a pair of wins, defeating No. 6 Texas (143-119) and No. 23 Georgia Tech (189-11).
Chloe Stepanek and Joslyn Oakley earned conference weekly honors, as Stepanek was named SEC Women’s Swimmer of the Week and Oakley received SEC Women’s Diver of the Week. Victor Povzner was awarded SEC Male Diver of the Week honors, the league announced.
The Aggie men and women look to impress as prelims begin at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday and finals at 5:30 p.m. Friday.
Live results will be available via the Meet Mobile app. Finals will be streamed live on SEC Network+. For more information, follow the team @AggieSwimDive on Instagram and X.
Emma Neuman is a university studies journalism junior and contributed this from JOUR 359, Reporting Sports, to The Battalion.