The No. 3 Texas A&M baseball team took on No. 1 Tennessee Thursday at 1 p.m. at Hoover Metropolitan Stadium in Hoover, Alabama. Despite its...

A&M bowling team prepares to host in-club tournament

Diego Valle

The A&M Bowling Club will host an in-club tournament on Friday at Grand Station Entertainment; spectators are welcome and there is no charge to attend.

The Texas A&M bowling club will host an in-club tournament on Friday, April 8, helping make up for a canceled championship event.
The team was frustrated after the Oklahoma event was not rescheduled, club President and senior Beau Kelly said. In its place, Kelly put together the club-member tournament at Grand Station Entertainment, scheduled for Friday, 5:30-7 p.m. Spectators are welcome, and tickets are not required to attend.
The goal is for the team to stay in a “tournament mindset,” Kelly said.
“It’s been tournament by tournament; we have seen our total pin count go up, and for finals, I expected us to move up a couple places,” Kelly said. “We’ve been working on the process of ourselves through the year, and the final one, I kinda felt everything would click in.”
The event is important, senior Will Donovan said, since this is possibly his last season with the team.
“For me, I am a senior, and I will be graduating this December,” Donovan said. “So this could potentially be my last season because I’m not sure if I will be eligible to participate in the fall since I won’t be there for a full year. It would be cool to have one last final event.”
For more information about the A&M bowling club, visit tamubowling.wixsite.com/tamubowling or find them on Instagram @TAMUBowling.