Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

A&M earns four top-5 finishes before Alumni Muster canceled due to rain

Alumni+Muster
Photo by FILE
Alumni Muster

After eight events were completed at the Texas A&M Alumni Muster, the meet was canceled due to constant rainfall; it will not be rescheduled.
Four Aggies recorded top-five finishes prior to the cancellation. Carter Bajoit tied for first in the men’s high jump with a leap of 2.08m (6-9.75). Mason Corbin placed third after clearing the same height, but doing so in his third attempt after failing his first two. A&M will host the Aggie Invitational Saturday, May 8, at E.B. Cushing Stadium.
Sam Hankins had a throw of 66.30m (217-6) in the men’s javelin to place third. Jenna Ellis threw 44.89m (147-3) in the women’s javelin to place fourth.
The Aggies will compete in the Aggie Invitational next weekend to prepare for the SEC Outdoor Championships May 13-15 at E.B. Cushing Stadium.