A&M quarterback Kenny Hill suspended indefinitely

A development has occurred in the hunt for the next Texas A&M quarterback as sophomore Kenny Hill was arrested on charges of public intoxication early Friday morning, according the Bryan-College Station Eagle.
Hill, the 19-year-old Southlake, Texas native and potential successor to Johnny Manziel, was taken into custody in the parking lot of local College Station bar, Chimy’s, located on University Drive around 3 a.m.
According to the police report, “Hill was passed out in a planter full of rocks and plants in front of the restaurant-bar when police arrived.” The report also stated that Hill identified his name as ‘Kennedy’ and said ‘Bush’ was the current president.
Alan Cannon, Texas A&M associate athletic director for media relations, confirmed Hill’s indefinite suspension from athletic participation.
“Kenny Hill has been suspended indefinitely per athletic department policy regarding any student athlete who is arrested,” Cannon said.
Hill saw action in four games for A&M in 2013 as a true freshman, completing 16 of 22 pass attempts including a 14-yard touchdown pass against Sam Houston State. Hill is currently battling senior Matt Joeckel and freshman Kyle Allen to be A&M’s next starting quarterback.