Texas A&M pitcher Ryan Prager (18) reacts during Texas A&M’s game against Arkansas at Olsen Field on Thursday, May 16, 2024. (CJ Smith/The Battalion)
No. 5 Aggies outlast No. 3 Razorbacks in 11-inning pitchers duel

If you’re a fan of high-scoring baseball, Thursday’s matchup between No. 5 Texas A&M and No. 3 Arkansas probably wasn’t for you. But...

A&M to host annual Pro Day

Twelve players from the 2013 Texas A&M football team will participate in their annual Pro Day on Wednesday at the McFerrin Athletic Center.
Among the 12 participants will be Johnny Manziel, Mike Evans and Jake Matthews, all of whom have already participated in the NFL Combine.
Manziel, who opted not to throw at the combine, will not throw at A&M’s Pro Day either, according to his agent Erik Burkhardt, who tweeted, “[Manziel] will do all of his throwing at his March 27th Pro Day & private workouts. Teams will have all the time & access they want.” Manziel is scheduled to participate in every other drill with his 11 teammates.
The Pro Day is slated to start at 9:30 a.m. and will test the participants vertical jump, 40-yard dash, 5-10-5 short shuttle, long shuttle, broad jump, 225-pound bench press and the L-drill after they are measured for official heights and weights.
The 2013 senior class will leave with 36 wins, including three bowl victories, making them one of the most successful classes in A&M history.
Every player at Pro Day started at least two games during their careers: Matthews (46), Jenkins (27), Evans (26), Manziel (25), Malena (24), Hurd Jr. (19), Hicks (18), Ennis (15), Walker (13), Jacobs (9), Labhart (6) and Askew (2). Scouts and various player personnel officials from every NFL team are expected to attend the Pro Day, according to an Aggie Athletics news release.