A&M trails Arkansas 14-21 at halftime

HALFTIME NOTES:
Texas A&M 14 – Arkansas 21
Total yards: A&M – 194, Ark – 291
*Kenny Hill has struggled in the first half, hitting 10-of-22 passes for 96 yards and a touchdown
*After a two carries and a touchdown on the opening drive, Brandon Williams went to the locker room with an apparent head injury. He has yet to return to action.
*A&M has six penalties for 40 yards including two false start penalties on crucial third-and-1s.
*The Razorbacks have rolled on the ground, gaining 194 rushing yards in the first half on 22 carries.
*Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen cooled after a hot start, finishing the half 7-of-14 for 97 yards.
*A&M kicker Josh Lambo missed his first kick of the season – a 40-yard field goal that went wide right.
*A&M won the coin toss and elected to receive, so the Razorbacks will start the second half with the ball.
*Both Cameron Clear (ankle) and Speedy Noil (knee) have seen significant action on offense in their first games back from injury.
*Arkansas punter Sam Irwin-Hill scored on a 50-yard fake punt after the Aggie defense forced an incompletion on third-and-10.