Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

A&M baseball’s Bryce Miller to miss game against Georgia due to COVID-19 protocols, per reports

Photo by FILE
Blue Bell Park

Texas A&M baseball senior starting pitcher Bryce Miller will miss his Saturday start against Georgia in this weekend’s series due to COVID-19 protocols, per Kendall Rogers of D1 Baseball.
Miller, who is D1 Baseball’s No. 23 ranked starting pitcher in the nation, is 2-0 on the season with an ERA of 2.49, striking out 38 batters in 25.1 innings pitched. Redshirt sophomore Jonathan Childress will replace Miller on Saturday, per Travis Brown of The Eagle.
Childress has a 2-2 record this season with an ERA of 1.98 and has struck out 41 batters in 27.1 innings pitched.
The series against Georgia opens at 6 p.m., on Friday in College Station while Saturday and Sunday’s games will begin at 2 p.m. and 1 p.m., respectively.