Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Distance runners and sprinter bring wins back to Aggieland from Notre Dame

Photo by Photo by Abbey Santoro

Redshirt-sophomore Eric Casarez made his first appearance in the 10,000m race on the first night of the SEC Outdoor Track & Field Championships on Thursday, May 13. 

A select group of Aggies were chosen to compete at the Alex Wilson Invitational on Saturday, Feb. 18 in South Bend, Ind.
The men’s distance medley relay team consisting of sophomores Cooper Cawthra and Caden Norris, as well as freshman DeMarco Escobar and junior Eric Casarez, got the second-best time for their season in the 4000-meter relay.
Senior sprinter Tierra Robinson-Jones won the 400-meter race with a time of 53.22 seconds, beating the second-place runner by 3.43 seconds.
The complete men’s and women’s track and field teams will compete next at the SEC Indoor Championships on Feb. 24 and 25 in Fayetteville, Ark.