Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Four postseason accolades awarded to Aggie soccer players

Photo by Photo by Chris Swann

Sophomore D Carolyn Calzada (16) strikes during a match against Florida State at Ellis Field on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2023. 

Heading into the SEC Tournament, Texas A&M soccer racked up the honors with four players earning SEC awards.

Sophomore defender Carolyn Calzada earned All-SEC First Team. The honor comes a year after Calzada’s SEC All-Freshman Team award.

Earning All-SEC Second Team for the second season in a row, junior midfielder Mia Pante has started 17 of her 18 appearances this season.

Freshman right back Adysen Armenta and centerback Margo Matula earned SEC All-Freshman Team accolades. The two defenders have combined to get the Aggies to an eight shutout season.

A&M looks to its SEC Tournament matchup against South Carolina on Tuesday, Oct. 31 with kickoff at 2:30 p.m. in Pensacola, Florida.