Texas A&M Aggies guard Tyrece Radford (23) blocks Arkansas Razorbacks guard Tramon Mark (12) during Texas A&M’s game against Arkansas on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2024, at Reed Arena. (Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
Free falling
Jace LaViolette (17) an Head Coach Jim Schlossnagle celebrating a home run during Texas A&Ms game against UIW on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2024 at Olsen Field. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
GALLERY: Baseball vs. UIW
Texas A&M outfielder Jace Laviolette (17) catches a pop fly during Texas A&M’s game against McNeese on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024 at Blue Bell Park. (Chris Swann/The Battalion)
Free falling
GALLERY: Baseball vs. UIW

Halftime Notes: Aggies trail LSU 17-7

HALFTIME NOTES:
Score: Texas A&M 7 — LSU 17
* The Tigers outgained the Aggies 286 to 85 in the first half
* LSU had 28 carries for 238 yards and a touchdown (8 yards per carry)
* A&M true freshman QB Kyle Allen was 8-of-11 for 23 yards
* Trey Williams’ 41-yard touchdown run accounted for almost half of the Aggies total yards. It was also his only carry of the half.
* Brandon Williams and Tra Carson combined for 7 carries and 21 yards.
* LSU QB Anthony Jennings accounted for 157 total yards, 63 in the air and 94 on the ground. The sophomore had both a running and passing touchdown in the first half.
* Allen completed eight passes to seven different receivers — Carson had two catches for five yards.
* LSU dominated time of possession in the first half, 21:24 to 8:36.
* On LSU’s opening drive, A&M CB DeVante Harris intercepted Jennings pass, leading to the only points thus far for the Aggies.
* A&M only ran 19 plays in the first half, compared to 45 by LSU.